Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

37 Weeks a.k.a. Full Term

As you can see from the title of the post, we're at 37 weeks, which is considered full-term for twin pregnancy!! Yea! It's pretty amazing that we've made it to this point. I didn't think we'd be able to do it...With God all things are possible!

Today we had another non-stress test, which both babies passed right away. They are passing all their tests with flying colors now. Babies are looking healthy and we're as ready as we're going to be for their arrival! Pray that when they do arrive, everything will go well, they're healthy and we can bring them home at the same time that I come home.

Here's a picture of me at 37 weeks...and yes, still able to stand on my own without any under-belly support! (Ignore the strange look I have on my face...I think I was trying to talk and smile at the same time.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remarkable. Just remarkable. Congratulations.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home