Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sneak Peek

Today we had another biophysical profile - which both babies passed with flying colors! We had a different ultrasound tech, and she gave us more 3-D pictures. She was pleased that she could even get good pics with them being as big as they are and at so many weeks. Baby B still didn't want to give us a good face shot. Baby A gave us a couple of good shots - one with Baby B's bottom half in it. :) I may be biased, but I think they're looking pretty cute now! One is now head down and the other one is breech...I think they'll keep changing positions until the very end!

I think these are self-explanatory...the first one the arrow is pointing toward Baby B's nose...you can only see about half his face. The others look pretty clear to me (let me know if they aren't as clear to you).


4 Comments:

Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

That is absolutely astounding! I've never gotten pictures like this of my babies before they were born--WOW!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Virginia Living said...

That's just wrong that Baby B has it's bottom on Baby A's head. That is taking spooning to a whole other level.

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a couple of little cootie patooties! Keep em' cookin!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy Constantz was just asking me yesterday if you had given birth to the boys yet, and I said I hadn't heard anything. I thought I'd check your blog to find out. You're so good about keeping us updated. You're gonna be great parents:-)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home