Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

By Popular Demand...

I don't know how popular the demand is, but I've heard a few rumblings of "we want to see pictures of you!" aka "What does a 5'1" Asian woman look like when she's carrying twins at 32 weeks?" So here are a few recent pics.

First, one of Mark and I at a baby shower. Aunt Judy, Cousin Jen, and my sister Deb put together a wonderful shower for us. We had a great time visiting with friends and family - and got some amazing gifts! Our boys are already spoiled!

This is Mom and I at her surprise "First-Time Grandma" Shower. Her neighbors hosted that one and had so much fun doing it! The cake was for her birthday as well and read, "Happy Birthday Grandma Joyce." The person who decorated it asked if "Grandma Joyce" was pregnant!And this is me as of today - May 30. The dress definitely accentuates the belly (as if it needs accentuating). I'm at the point where dresses are about the only things I can wear now.

Today we had another ultrasound - this one with measurements and estimated weights. The babies are continuing to surprise us, every step of the way! The smaller one is starting to catch up to the bigger on his weight. They are now approximately 3 lbs. 11 oz. and 4 lbs. It's the smallest difference we've had yet! The other big surprise is that they decided to change positions. I'm not sure of how they did it, but they went from both being head down to Baby A being breech and Baby B being transverse. Their heads are together in the upper right side.

Tomorrow I have a regular dr. appointment. Keep praying that the babies stay in there for at least 4 more weeks!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

I love that dress--you look awesome!

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! Just about like I do when I'm going in at 5 foot 5 and 39 weeks pregnant! Keep em' cooking!
Tara

8:34 PM  
Blogger Virginia Living said...

I think you look great! So happy and content.

10:13 AM  
Blogger the isaacs said...

you look fabulous jen! i too am vertically challenged :) and i can remember how i felt like i would topple over from my enormous belly at this stage...and that was only with one baby in there! so fun though, and it won't be long until you can see your toes again...i promise! it seems you have handled pregnancy amazingly...like a pro! i'll keep praying for you and the little guys!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Patrice & Martin said...

I maintain my stand that you are one of those women who can be pregnant and cute and small and Asian.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Patrice & Martin said...

PS I got your email but for some reason my Yahoo account won't let me send emails today. I guess I'll go and have my day of rest then and try tomorrow.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home