Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

All Drains Lead to the Ocean

To continue the story of Waffle (I figured out which fish was which), on Sunday I fed him parts of the inside of a pea, just like the website told me to. After just a couple of hours, he really seemed to perk up! He was swimming around with less effort, going to the top of the water, and even blowing some bubbles. Mark and I believed that peas are miracle food for Bettas! The next couple of days he looked ok, but I didn't want to feed him too much, so I let him swim around happily. Today I came downstairs only to find him laying at the bottom of his home. Though the pea may not have been his miracle food, it allowed him to have some happy moments in his dying days.

It may not have been a tumor, but it was fatal to our poor little Waffle. He followed in the path of Roscoe this morning, being flushed to his final resting place. We can all take solace in knowing that all drains lead to the ocean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home