Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Visitors!

We have had some visitors recently, though I have been bad about posting pics from our adventures with them. At the end of April Uncle Ed, Aunt Sandi, and Cousin Payton came out to visit sunny Arizona! Sandi and I were able to celebrate our birthdays together with the rest of the AZ clan which was fun. I also got to go with them to the zoo, and Mark and I got to spend part of a day with Payton alone. He got to play with Chloe and use the doggie door. It just made me think that our boys will be doing that in the not so distant future...

We also had some family friends this past week. Char and Dude lived in the same apartment complex as my parents way back before I was born. They have been like grandparents to my sister and I, and are some of the dearest friends we have. They brought their dog, Buster, out with them. He, Chloe, George, Greta, and Otto had a little doggie play date last Sunday...what a riot!


We had lots of fun with our company and are looking forward to another aunt and uncle coming to visit this week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

Is his name really Dude?

12:39 PM  
Blogger House of Chang said...

His name is "Roland" but he's gone by Dude for years and years (I think since he was a kid). Anyone who knows him at all calls him Dude, and, obviously, doesn't think anything of it. :) I forget how funny it sounds to call a 90 year old man "Dude."

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home