Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, June 12, 2006

Two Points of View

This is what I see from the couch. This is what they see from the floor (kind of).
We took this picture today. I thought it wouldn't be that much different from the one two weeks ago. I was wrong. The babies are definitely making me look bigger every week. (See former posts for 32 week picture.) For anyone interested, we measured around me last night. I know you're all going to be jealous - 5'1" and a 46" waist. Who wouldn't want those measurements?! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very impressive belly! ;)

5:02 AM  
Blogger Virginia Living said...

I'm impressed because your ankles (and the rest of your body parts) still look normal! :) I'm so jealous. Hee-hee.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

Whoa mamma! That's a whole lotta belly, but Alisa is right--that's the only whole-lotta you've got :o) I like the idea of the AZ road-trip, we'll see what you think in a few weeks when those boys officially enter your life--you may not want to add my trio to the twins. Although, we'd love to come see you all :)

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any updates yet???

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home