Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

For Patrice and Annie

Last Friday we had a little get-together and our friends brought Jake to play with George. They remembered each other instantly and had their own little reunion. They were so excited that they didn't mind that I really had no lap to sit on. The tails were wagging and they played together for a long time. We think George is doing great here with Chloe, and Jake is doing wonderfully with Buster, but they definitely have a soft spot for each other!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...my babies! :)

Thanks for putting that photo up. I miss "my boys" so much...but they wouldn't much like my less-than-100 square foot apartment with no balcony. They both look SO happy (in this and other photos I've seen). Good to know they still know each other.

Annie

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. I lied. My apartment is less than 300 square feet. Not 100. But still--they'd hate it.

I'm a writer--not a math-er.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Patrice & Martin said...

how cute are those puppies? thank you, Jen!

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home