Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Weekend at Papa and Nana's

Last night we got to stay overnight at Papa and Nana's house. We had lots of fun with them! Daddy and Mommy came over this morning and we stayed all day with them. Here are some funny pictures of us playing!
I (Josiah) love the rocking chair! Here I am falling out of it... And laying on the floor thinking it's kind of funny.
Mommy took a picture of me when I got back in the chair, but it didn't turn out quite right.
Here is my brother in Papa's shoes!
Here he is looking down. I think he's wondering how Papa manages to walk with these huge shoes on his feet!
As you can see, we're wearing matching outfits today. We've been called "The Red Baby" and "The Blue Baby" before, so Mommy decided to dress us alike. :) She finally realized that she really does dress us red and blue a lot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I HAVE THAT ROCKING CHAIR!!! It was my moms when she was little. Mine is missing the rockers, but it is the same chair!!!

And you must ALWAYS dress them in different colored shoes. Then if someone asks if they're identical you can say no and point out their different shoes! :) Great story!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home