Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm the Big Brother!

Today we had our 15 month check-up. I (Jonathan) now weigh more than Josiah, but Josiah is taller (by a whole inch!!) than I am. I think that he'll say that he's the big brother, but I am still older and therefore am considered the big brother! :) For those of you interested, I am 21 lbs. 7 oz. (I grew by over 3 lbs. in 3 months!) and I am 29 inches long (almost an inch longer than the last measurement). My brother is 21 lbs. 3 oz. (Up 2 1/2 lbs. from last check) and 30 inches long (1 3/4 inch taller than before). We are definitely growing boys! The doctor watched us play and explore around the exam room together. He commented that we are aggressive at play. We think that's a good thing, though Nolan and Isaac may not necessarily agree. :) We don't have any new pictures to post at the moment, but hopefully Mommy will download more so we can post them soon! Thanks for checking in on us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home