Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Rosie

I added another friend to the sidebar - Rosie! I don't know where to begin with this description. :) Rosie and I met in college, and I'm not really sure of how that happened. I really don't remember meeting her at all. I do, however, remember lots of other things. Mostly crazy things like late night fish-buying, April Fool's Day pranks, water fights, road trips, etc. I also recall some wonderful talks, tears, laughter, and many phone calls, chats, and e-mails of encouragement. Rosie is now in Iowa City, but making mischief all over the midwest!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

I love you too, Jen. =) Just think, if you'd known then what you do know you would have turned and run when you saw me coming that first time. =) Who knew you'd be stuck with me through ups through downs, across the country and around the world. =)

10:34 AM  
Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

And who knew you'd take me with you--sheesh! :o) Jen, I have a theory (after seeing Rosie's pictures) that by being friends with Rosie, your chances of having twins increases dramatically--Rosie, I'm thinking of putting you in timeout until my child-bearing years are through :o)

6:38 PM  
Blogger House of Chang said...

I don't believe for one second that you were just an innocent bystander who got pulled into our fun and games, Jess. You're definitely on the list of instigators! :) As far as a Rosie time-out goes, I think it's worth the risk to keep her around. I wonder what that means for her since she's around herself all the time?!?

2:41 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Yeah...I think I'm worth keeping around too. =) I'm exciting and fun and I definitely have nothing to do with the twins thing and Jess, you're the one having kids a year apart. Speaking of...anything new to report yet? Just checking.

Love to you both!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home