Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Sunday, August 06, 2006

More friends!

I'd like to think that my creative abilities and adorable babies have inspired my friends to create blogs of their own. However, it's more likely that they realized that it's a great way to keep friends and family updated on their lives (as we found out from our friends). Regardless, I've added two more friends' sites to our sidebar:

Tara and Jim: Tara and I met when we were in high school through a leadership conference. We became fast friends, and have been able to keep up with each other off an on throughout the years. We're in an "on again" stage now, and with this electronic world we live in we'll be able to continue to keep in touch!

Misey and Ben: Misey and I met in college and were roommates for a year. She also has a set of twins - fraternal. When I was pregnant with Jonathan and Josiah I would often think of her and realize that if she could carry twins (we're about the same height), then I could do it, too! She's still in IA and has three kids.

You may be wondering (or you may not be) why the sudden increase in friends. Well, while I was taking it easy at the end of my pregnancy, I spent some time looking up friends I hadn't been in touch with and trying old e-mail addresses to see who I could find. It worked!! It's been a lot of fun catching up with friends from high school and college. Thanks friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home