Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, July 17, 2006

2 Weeks and counting!

We've made it past the two week mark! Here are some pics we took last Friday...on the boys' two week birthday! Josiah (L) Jonathan (R)
Josiah (L) Jonathan (R)
Jonathan (L) Josiah (R)

Jonathan (top) Josiah (bottom)

We're still attempting to get on a schedule - some nights are better than others for that. They are both good babies. They just like to fuss at opposite times to keep Mommy and Daddy up as much as possible. :) We are loving every minute with them and thank God every day for these two little miracles that He's given to us.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

They're very cute! I don't try to look for a schedule until around 6 weeks. I do log feed/wake/sleep times to try to decipher a pattern and work towards that, but I personally don't do much until around 6 weeks. Happy to advise further if you want!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so cute and lovely! Thanks for point out who's who. -GP-

5:31 PM  
Blogger Patrice & Martin said...

I see that you've got the swaddling technique down... :) They're beautiful. Can you tell which one is which easily?

3:44 AM  
Blogger House of Chang said...

We can tell them apart pretty easily when they're side by side...however, they're looking more and more alike by the day!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Virginia Living said...

Oh my goodness! They are so cute! I just wish I could hold them. They look very healthy and content. They must be getting what they need.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

From these pictures I think Jonathan looks most like you--although with them being identical, I suppose that would me Josiah looks the most like you too, but not as much as Jonathan (except in the last one and then they both look like you a lot :o) Buck thought one of the babies looked like Mark in one of the pictures, but I don't remember which one it was. He said, "That is so coool!" when he saw the pictures--I'm rambling, but we love them! Post lots and lots! :o)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home