Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's not my fault...

Today I was going to be a good blogger and add photos, but for some reason photos don't want to upload for me today. :( I have them on my computer and ready to post, but blogger is being uncooperative. Sorry. I'll try again later, but now it's time for a quick nap before feeding time (theirs, not mine). :)

As far as a quick update, I'm on no restrictions now, my blood pressure is getting under control and I'm down to 1/2 pill once a day. The doctor said I can keep weaning myself off - so I'm hoping to be off the meds completely in a week or so. Jonathan and Josiah are doing well. They are growing and changing every day! Jonathan is starting to purposefully smile, and Josiah is almost there, too! It's definitely a challenge being parents of twins, but completely worth it! I just couldn't imagine one without the other. What an incredible experience!

I promise to attempt to post pics again soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

It drives me bonkers when blogger won't upload photos--my determination comes out and I waste hours just wanting to post one photo . . . :0)

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home