Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Friday, August 25, 2006

8 Weeks and Growing

We're 8 weeks old now, and we're getting big! Last night we slept until our feeding times without fussing in between. Mommy was extra happy this morning for some reason. We even got out of the house for an outing to see Grandma this morning...and without Daddy's help! We were tired and fell asleep in our carseats by the time we got home. Mommy took pictures of us then just in case we wouldn't cooperate for other pictures today. Of course, we're good little boys and proved her wrong! Here are the most up-to-date pictures of us!

Josiah sound asleep in the car seat.

Ditto for Jonathan.

I like my brother!

We did what Mommy thought was impossible...smiled at the same time for the camera!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two did a great job in raising these two cutiest kids. Which Bible story did you tell them that made them laugh so lovely? What did Josiah want? Did you answer his question correctly. I think he said,"I love you Mommy and Daddy." :) :) :)
I missed you all.
-GP-

9:05 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

The pic of them smiling together is precious! The one on the right is even cheering for the event!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my cousins are super cute! I hope I get a chance to play with them soon. I'll have to talk to my mommy & daddy about a plane trip to meet them. I think we would have lots of fun together. Love, Caedmon

7:01 AM  
Blogger Ben & Misey said...

Jen- your babies are precious!!! Before you know it, going out and about with 2 will be second nature! You will wonder, "what do people do with just one baby? How boring!!" :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

Let's hear it for the butter cow! That's what little J is cheering, he wants to come to the Iowa State Fair--they do have a twin contest every year--you can stay at our house. They are SO CUTE!!!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home