Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, November 01, 2010

Trick-or-Treat Eve

Daddy and Mommy weren't quite as on top of things for my Trick-or-Treat day costume as they were with my brothers. Somehow I keep ending up with hand-me-downs in clothes and now in costumes! The day before Trick-or-Treat day they decided that maybe they should find a costume for me and make sure it fit. Lucky for them, it not only fit, but I LOVED wearing it! Here is a picture of me wearing my monkey costume: Down on the floor crawling in it...

Reading a book...
That's all I have to say about THAT book!

Since I had my costume on, my brother Josiah decided he should put his on again, too. He already had his on for his preschool party on Thursday, but he likes to wear his SuperWhy costume as much as he can!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home