Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Big Birthday Party!!

Here I am getting ready to go to my birthday party! Mommy and Daddy took us to see the Iowa Hawkeyes for my birthday! Mommy's friend sent us shirts to wear, I borrowed this bib from Isaac, and we were ready to say, "GO HAWKS!" Here are my brothers ready for the game!
This is my birthday party!!

Daddy and Mommy said that I probably won't have another big birthday party like this one, but that's ok. I was tired and excited all at once, so I couldn't sleep even though it was late. My brothers loved the game and seeing football in person. Unfortunately our team didn't win (we're not sure what happened) this game, but we loved it anyway! Thanks for the big birthday bash, Daddy and Mommy!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home