Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Monkey See...

Well, it's been almost a year, but Mommy finally took pictures of my room! Daddy, Mommy, and her friend Miss Valerie painted the room for me. Then Aunt Debbie and Nanny finished it out for my baby shower gift from them. Aunt Debbie put up all the decals and placed the pictures:
Nanny and Aunt Debbie made the curtains (they used a bunch of different kinds of ribbons to make the decorations on it), covered the chair and footstool, and got baskets for the changing table. Mommy forgot to take pictures of the changing table, but not much to tell there. :)
Daddy put together my crib and dresser, and Mommy and Daddy painted my changing table. The whole room was done with love by people who love me. Now if only Mommy would get some pictures of me up on the walls it would be perfect!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home