Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, October 11, 2010

It's My Party

Well, I didn't cry, but I was pretty tired by the end of my party! We had family over for Friday night (Pizza night) and then had my cake and opened presents. Since my first party was the football game, Mommy made me a football themed party for at home. She made a football cake for everyone to eat: This was the cake that I got to eat. Somehow I get the feeling that it was not as special as the one my brothers got. I don't mind, though...keep reading...

Here I am looking at my candle while everyone sings. I didn't try to blow out my candle. I was already getting tired by this point. My brothers helped me out!

Here I am inspectin the cake before it goes into my mouth:

Yes - it's ok!

But what is this mess on my hand?!

Last we opened presents. My brothers and cousins helped me out. I just wanted to sit on Mommy's lap and play with all my new things!

Thanks to all my family and friends for helping make my first birthday so very special!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home