Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surprise!

We live next to a retirement community. We work in a retirement community. Our children are part of the statistics of number of births in a retirement community. But we're not retired!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Presents for Me?!?

After we ate there was a HUGE stack of presents on the table...all for me! I was so excited when I started to open them! My brothers were excited, too!Then Cousin Andrew got in on the fun!
I got the hang of it pretty fast.

And I got bored with it eventually. Thankfully my brothers were more excited than I was.

I got a scooter from Grandpa Jim and Grandma Sharon! I started out riding it sitting down...
But figured out quickly to make it go standing up!
One of my other favorite gifts was a light saber just like my brothers have!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home