Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surprise!

We live next to a retirement community. We work in a retirement community. Our children are part of the statistics of number of births in a retirement community. But we're not retired!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Say Cheese, Please

Well the day ended on a good note! I had a great birthday, and was so happy...and it may have had something to do with all the sugar I had. :) At the end of the day Mommy wanted to get a picture of me. I don't think she remembered what it is like to try to get a picture of a well-sugared two-year-old, though.




And then, of course, my brothers just had to be in the picture, too...
This is as cute as it gets, Mommy!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home