Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surprise!

We live next to a retirement community. We work in a retirement community. Our children are part of the statistics of number of births in a retirement community. But we're not retired!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Fun!!

On Fridays Mommy and I got to play with our friends Miss Chrissy and Morgan. Morgan and I play SO well together. Here we are 'sharing' her car. She was being a little bashful, but as you can see by my face I just adore her!My brothers had their first fundraising project for school. One of the incentives was that if they got a bunch of postcards sent out they would get a ninja duck and splatter egg. Here they are with their ninja ducks...Thanks to our friends and family!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home