Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthday Dinner!

Today was our birthday! We are now officially 3 years old, and we're big boys! I (Jonathan) did tell Mommy tonight at bedtime that I still want to be her baby, though. :)

Tonight we had Nanny, PaPa, Aunt Mary, and Grandma and Grandpa Chang at our house for dinner! Josiah requested spaghetti, and I requested "brown cake." Mommy made an actual brown cake, but then realized later I may have meant brownies. It was ok, the brown cake was really yummy, too.

Here is a picture of me enjoying my dinner:And Josiah enjoying spaghetti:
Here is us with our birthday cake that Mommy made (not really at all like the one at our party):We got three candles each, and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to us!And here we are blowing out our candles: We had such a good birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home