Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Cake?!

Mommy decided to make a cake for our actual birthday. She made it last night, and we were so excited about it! When she finished I (Josiah) asked if I could see it. When Mommy picked me up to look, she asked what it looked like. My first (and most obvious response) was cake. Then I guessed a few more things. She asked if I thought it looked like a train. My reply, "No!" They say honesty is the best policy, so Mommy, don't quit your day job. :) Tonight when Mommy got the cake out, Daddy asked Jonathan what it was. He said, "Train tracks!" but it sounded like "Train Wreck." I hope Mommy will still make us more cakes in the future. At least it tasted good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home