Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Can I Pet the Baby?

On Tuesday we got to go to the hospital to see Miss Sheri, Mr. Matt, and meet Baby Anna! It was so much fun! We are so excited to have our own baby in the house. Mommy could hardly get a picture of the baby that didn't have us in it!

Here is Isaac meeting his baby sister:
Isaac inspecting baby Anna:

Hey, I think I like her!
We were so good at the hospital. Mommy held Anna for a while, and then I (Jonathan) asked so nicely if I could pet the baby. Mommy told me that we don't usually pet babies, but we could touch her hands. We counted her fingers and toes. Guess what - they're all there! Then I asked Mommy if I could hold the baby. I sat very still and Mommy helped me hold the baby. I LOVED it! I can't wait until our baby comes! My brother did a good job, too. He wasn't quite as gentle with her, but he held her and told Mommy everything she was doing. He likes to tell everyone else that the baby burped. :)

After our day out we came home and played some more. Mommy was tired, and so we got to put on our jammies after dinner and watch part of Finding Nemo together. We're so glad that Isaac got to come and play and stay with us!
Congrats to Matt, Sheri, and Isaac on the birth of Baby Anna. We are so thankful that everyone is at home and doing well now! Welcome to the world, baby Anna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home