Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm Nana's Favorite!

My brother wrote a post the other day saying that he was Nana's favorite. He is wrong. I (Jonathan) am definitely the favorite!! Nana took me last Friday for an afternoon alone with her. We made Ginger cookies and then she let me run around in my diaper! (I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that my clothes were covered in cookie dough.) She also left the back door open so I could play in the back outside and then run inside and play there and let me have an ice cream cone!! I'm sure that I'm Nana's favorite now!!

(Papa took this picture...see his finger?!) "Hey Nana, how does this work?"
"You should try this! Cookie dough is so good!"
"Okay, I'll eat it if you insist."
"Here Grandma Sharon, have one of the cookies I made!"
"I think I had better eat one, too."
"Time for an ice cream cone! Thanks, Nana!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home