Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm Nana's Favorite

Last week it was finally confirmed that I (Josiah) am Nana's favorite! I got to spend all afternoon with Nana - all by myself!! Nana came and picked me up and we went back to see Papa and eat lunch. Then we went to Grandpa Jim and Grandma Sharon's house and I got to play outside and play with the toys there - and I didn't have to share them! Then we came back to Nana's house and we made cookies. Here are the pictures that Nana took:

"MMM...I LOVE cookie dough!! I can get the whole scoop in my mouth!" "Licking the dough off of this scooper is great."
"Did I get it all??"
"Hey Nana - I think there's more in this big bowl. Do you want me to stir it?"
"I'm going to eat one of the cookies straight out of the oven. Oops - you caught me!"
"I'm a great cookie maker!"
As you can see from these pictures, I
had a great time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne Chegwidden said...

Jenn- I seem to remember eating quite a bit of cookie dough at your house as a kid! (and selling it to neighborhood boys! haha)
Anne

12:12 PM  
Blogger Haberkorn Fam said...

I think we have the next Pampered Chef poster child!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home