Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Cookies!!!

This year Nana and Mommy let us help with the cut-out Christmas cookies! It was so much fun! Nana, Great Grandma, Daddy, Mommy, and we worked so hard. It was lots of fun and we can't wait to really get our hands in it next year!

Here's Jonathan helping Nana sprinkle on the sugar: Here I (Josiah) am helping Daddy:
When I went to help Nana I found out how good the sprinkles taste! If you look closely you'll see that my part of helping was getting the 'extra' sprinkles off the cookie sheet and disposing of them. :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Jess and fam said...

Too cute! Those cookies look yum! Makes me feel like I better get cookin'--Christmas is right around the corner!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home