Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Party Animals!

Last weekend was Mommy's work party. We had already been to one party at our friend Miss Tracy's house (mom of the Thompson Twins). We had lots of fun playing with all the fun things at Miss Elaine's house. Here are some pics:
Jonathan and Miss Anne - discovering a snowman decoration:Daddy and Josiah: All the kids at the party. I (Josiah) loved the attention...Jonathan wasn't so keen about it.
I got to try my hand at slots for the first time, thanks to Mr. Bill. Watch out Vegas!

If you were wondering, my (Josiah) shirt says, "I'm on Santa's nice list" and my brother's shirt says, "Ho Ho Ho" thanks to Nana for the Christmas shirts!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosie said...

I want the santa hats!!! I mean they're cute and everything, but...=) where are the santa hats?!?! =) Miss you guys tons!!!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home