Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Learning Good Lessons

We are learning some good lessons in interacting together. Here are some pictures of us sharing.

Josiah is trying to share his water with George:
I (Jonathan) am sharing my water with Josiah:
As you can tell, Josiah thinks it's funny!

Here I'm trying to give my brother love and hugs. He didn't think this was so nice.Josiah is trying to pull me in the school bus. It's a wagon for the blocks and Mommy and Daddy keep telling us it's not for us to sit in. We still do it anyway. Some lessons take longer than others to learn.Josiah is enjoying the book he's reading.Jonathan know exactly when to turn on the charm.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home