Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, May 21, 2007

New Talents and Toys

We are already 10 1/2 months old! We are learning all sorts of new things through exploring and playing with Daddy and Mommy and each other. We love to bang objects on the table, floor and most recently together! I (Jonathan) love the sounds that things make when they crash together. I also really like music and for people to sing to me. My latest feat is to learn to throw and roll a ball back and forth with a big person. Grandpa was trying to teach me how to dribble. I'm not very good at that yet, but I'm working on it.

I (Josiah) am also doing lots of fun things. I like to explore and figure out how things work. I'm really fascinated with the doggie door. Mommy and Daddy don't seem to want me to figure out how it works (and why it's there). I'm still going to try, though! Daddy and Mommy got us these really fun toys this weekend. They are cars and a truck that we can push all over the floor. I love to push the truck around - I figured that out the first day we played with them!
We really like to play peek-a-boo. We even play with each other. Mommy found us playing peek-a-boo around the door to the den today. Josiah would wait for me to peek from one side and then we'd both giggle at each other! It's so fun having a permanent playmate!

Here's a video that Mommy took of us playing. We definitely want to be near each other, but sometimes we can be too close...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Engineers! They are destined to be Engineers!!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home