Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Haircut Day!

We got hair cuts before Christmas so that we could look extra cute. Of course, Mommy wanted to take pictures. Here are some she took, and some that we took!!

First, Mommy and Jonathan:Then Mommy and Josiah:Jonathan:Josiah in the back, "No more pictures, please!"
Josiah, "Fine, then I'll make a face."
J and J, "You really think we look alike?"
It's our doggie, Chloe!
Jonathan, "I don't know where Josiah is..."

Action shot:
Josiah, "Ok, I'll smile once more!"
Jonathan, "Yeah, I'm cute."
Josiah, "I told you I was done with pictures."Josiah, "Say Cheese, Jonathan!"
Jonathan, "Now it's your turn, Josiah. Why won't you smile?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they are too busy checking out the girls behind them...

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home