Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Friday, October 24, 2008

A Benefits Fair with No Benefit for Me

This morning we all got to go to work! Daddy and Mommy had a "Benefits Fair" at the hospitall, so we all went together. It was nothing like the last fair we went to. In fact, it was 10 times worse! There were two good things about it - 1) Nanny and Papa were there, and 2) we got little Snoopy stuffed animals from one of the vendors.

The worst part was that I (Josiah) got sick! Nanny took me upstairs to see some of her co-workers, and I threw up all over. Daddy and Mommy didn't know I was sick at all when we left this morning. I had been acting fine - of course, I love to go out, so why wouldn't I act fine?! Well, I was sick and so I got this spiffy new pajama top to wear home. As you can see, I wasn't so happy about it. I'm feeling a little better now, but not totally great. I'm going to take a nap now. Please pray that I feel better soon!! I don't want to miss out on too many more outings!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home