Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Want to Be-What Me???

This is a little late coming, but here is a picture of our newest friend, Mylei Elizebeth! She was born on July 17, (the same as Miss Rosie's birthday!) to our friends Mr. James and Ms. Jessi. Her mommy has a blog, but we think that Mylei can take over that just like we took over our mommy's blog without any trouble at all. Last week Mylei's mommy wrote to say that she thinks that Mylei and I (Josiah) should be betrothed! I don't know what that means, but it sounds serious and maybe even a little painful. Anyway, we're so excited that she's finally here!
Welcome to the world, Mylei!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww!! Thanks for showing me off on your page!

Oh and don't worry Josiah, I won't hurt you! Not unless you cheat on me! Hahah! ;)

-Mylei

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home