Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Friday, March 07, 2008

Jonathan's First...

Brainfreeze!!

Tonight Aunt Mary came over and we all went to Coldstone after dinner. We love ice cream, and would eat it with every meal, every day! I (Jonathan) was eating the ice cream and suddenly put my hands up over my eyes. At first Mommy thought I was playing peek-a-boo. Then Aunt Mary tried to give me a bite of ice cream and I shook my head, and covered my eyes again. Aunt Mary was the first to realize that I had BRAIN FREEZE! It was so weird - I kept holding my hands to my eyes and shaking my head. And then suddenly it was gone. Daddy and Mommy and Aunt Mary all laughed at me. Mommy (fortunately for me) didn't have the camera. Overall the benefits outweigh the costs, so I kept on eating...not even brain freeze can stop me from eating my ice cream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home