Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Open Wide!

Last week Daddy and Mommy went to the dentist. We usually play in the car or go to the playground while they do whatever it is they do in there. This time they decided that we could go in and see what happens behind the door. It was SCARY!!!

Mommy took us back and we saw Daddy laying in a chair with his mouth wide open. There was a lady there with a mask and funny glasses on and she had her hands in Daddy's mouth! Mommy has been having us practice "Open Wide," but when she asked us to do it there...NO WAY! I (Jonathan) clamped my mouth shut as tight as I could, and my brother almost started crying because it was so scary. There was no way we were going to open and let that lady put her fingers in our mouths!

The worst part is that we had to leave Daddy back there. Mommy took us back to the lobby and then wanted us to go to the car. I was shocked! I turned back to get Daddy and threw my cup down and called out to him, "Daddy!!!" I tried to rescue him, but Mommy just left him back there to be tortured. He did come out eventually, but we don't even want to know what happened after we left.

Daddy and Mommy say that we "get" to go to the dentist in the next year or so. We don't think that's very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home