Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Playground Time!

The evening before Great Grandma flew back to Illinois we got to go for dinner with all the family. We went over to a playground across from Uncle Larry's house and we got all the big people to play with us on the playground equipment!

Josiah decided he didn't really want to go down the slides. He chose Uncle Dave as his best friend for the afternoon:

I (Jonathan) am now old enough to go down the slide by myself. Mommy helped me get to the top, and then I pushed her arms away and slid down. Daddy caught me at the bottom, but I don't think I really needed him to.

Here is a picture of me and one of the bouncy toys (anyone know what those are called??).
Uncle Dave and Uncle Larry sat with us on them first:
Here I am signing "more" because it was so much fun!
The playground was covered with sand, so Unclke Larry taught us how to write in the sand:
Daddy took Josiah down the big slide (I still went by myself on that one - I am two minutes older than him, so I'm a little more mature).We both wanted Uncle Dave to walk us home:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home