Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Once Bitten...

A post from the Mom of Chang:

I've heard from other Parents of Multiples (PoMs) that multiples tend to go through social phases sooner than singletons. Well, I think we have some evidence to support that theory. Yesterday the boys were playing so nicely when all of a sudden there was a long, loud, high-pitched scream. I turned to find that Josiah was crying and Jonathan just sitting there looking at him like, "What's wrong with you?" I picked up Josiah, cuddled him, and then started to look him over. This is what I found: If you look closely, you can see two small marks to the right of the two big marks on his arm. Yes, Jonathan is going through a biting phase.
This is Jonathan looking at me as if he were saying, "No, Mom, I'm innocent!"
Later on that afternoon I turned to see Jonathan attempting to bite Josiah again when Josiah was in his way. How do you get a teething 13 month old to stop biting???

1 Comments:

Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

Add that to one of the great questions of motherhood--ouch!! (unrelated, the security code I have to type in is "x dudie" hee-hee).

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home