Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mealtime Rituals

Mommy says that we're silly and sometimes quirky. Here are two of the things that she finds amusing:
Before every meal when Mommy puts my bib on, I (Josiah) feel the need to look in the pocket to see if there is anything left over from the last meal. I don't know what I'd do with it, but it's always good to check! After we finish we both like to put our toes in our mouths like we're so hungry that we could just chew a toe off (cuz Mommy must not feed us enough). Mommy says that sometimes we even act identical!


1 Comments:

Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

Great double toe picture! Ahh the joy of twins! Hey, while I'm thinking about it--your blog seems to load at about half the speed of the other ones, I think because you're a super blogger and post such a delightfully large amount. I've gone back through my old ones and deleted a bunch from previous years (it takes forever!!)but it seems to run a little quicker.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home