Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 2 of our IL Trip

On the second day of our trip we spent a lot of time playing with Uncle Dale, Cousin Britni and Cousin Ryan. We are so glad that they were there to play with us! Cousin Ryan had an accident at work a few months ago, so he's still recuperating. He can't get on the floor and play with us yet, but he was still lots of fun and we really love being around him!

Here I (Jonathan) am with Uncle Dale. He let me have some of his water after I ate breakfast. I was so thirsty that I pushed my face as far as I could into the glass.You can see the red marks on my face from the glass - I didn't care, though! That water was GOOD!! (I only spit a little back in the glass for Uncle Dale.)Here we are playing with Uncle Dale and Britni while Ryan watched. He said that after the fall he only has "one good word" but Mommy wouldn't let him teach it to us.
Here we are in Ryan's wheelchair. We had a blast while Nana pushed us around the house. It was much more fun than the strollers!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home