Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day 1 of our IL Trip

The first day of our trip to Illinois was so eventful! We got to fly on a plane, have our first pork tenderloin sandwich, see our Uncle Dale, Aunt Judy, Cousins Ryan and Britni, and eat sweet corn right off the cob! Here is the photo evidence!!

Here I (Josiah) am on the plane. I fell asleep in Daddy's arms and took a really long nap. When I woke up I got to play with Grandpa and Grandma and flirt with everyone who came by our seats!This is Jonathan sitting on Grandpa's lap looking out the window. He was so excited to fly and thought that the faster we went for take-off the better it was! He didn't sleep until the end of the plane ride. He got to sleep in Grandpa's arms! We were so happy that our Nana and Papa were on the plane with us!This is Jonathan eating sweet corn. He liked it, but didn't show as much enthusiasm as I did!


This is me eating sweet corn. First they tried cutting it off the cob and feeding it to us from a bowl. Then Nana let me have a bit of hers off the cob. Mommy was right - it tastes so much better that way. I let Nana hold it for me at first, then I helped her with one hand, and by the time we were finished I was trying to hold on to the corn by myself with both hands. It was so good - I can't wait until we go back next year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home