Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jonathan's First Haircut

I think the curl is what pushed Mommy over the edge. :) It was definitely time for a haircut...so Grandma and Great Grandma did the dirty work while Mommy tooke pictures. (Mommy didn't want to do it herself in case she screwed up - like what she did to Chloe.)

Kind of before...(or maybe in the middle of the act)

I'm an innocent victim...

Guess I just have to let them do it...Mommy won't rescue me.

Is it over??

Thanks, Grandma! I still look cute!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you & I have the same hairstyle (both before & after), Jonathan! Mommy & Daddy were sick of my crazy, long bangs, too. Now maybe we'll look almost like triplets when we play together this weekend! Can't wait to see you!
Love, Caedmon

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home