Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Busy Weekend

This weekend has been full of fun events for the House of Chang! Saturday our friend Christine graduated from her MBA program - Congrats, Christine! What a huge accomplishment. We were able to help with her party and celebrate with her. Now we're counting down to the next graduations.

Today we got to celebrate our cousin Lillian's first birthday! I don't think she quite understood the whole concept, but she was very cute and she loved the cake! Our contribution to their household - Chicken Dance Elmo. Happy 1st birthday, Lilly!

Unfortunately for the few readers of this blog, I forgot to take my camera to both events. :( So now I sit and relax a little, waiting for my honey to come home and trying to keep the neurotic dog in check. Happy Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home