Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Friday, September 23, 2005

Princess is not a feeling...Dizzy is

The other day I wasn't feeling so well. The aforementioned tiara was sitting at the bedside, and as I looked at it I told Mark that I didn't feel like a princess. His response was that Princess is not a feeling. That's a nice thought.

Today I've been feeling dizzy. Dizzy is a feeling. I went to a doctor today and he had me take a hearing test in a sound-proof booth. The good news is that my hearing is fine! Yea! The other news is that it is an inner ear thing, and the dizziness can be relieved with small doses of Valium. I couldn't do anything after taking Valium anyway, but at least I could do nothing and not be dizzy.

Well, at least I now have an excuse for my dizziness! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home