Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Room Formerly Known as Spare Room #1

This weekend we painted the nursery. By "we" I mean Mark, Dad, Mom, and my sister Deb. I did help get it ready - took the switchplates off, taped the baseboards, etc. After much deliberation about paint colors we found the two we wanted and painting began. My dad, who makes a comment such as, "I'm never painting again!" every time he paints a room, was a big help. He not only showed up, but painted like a champ. Here are a couple of pictures of the process. It's not finished yet - we are going to add a border and some more painty details.

Dad marking the line...note the hard-working look with tongue to the side of the mouth.

This is Deb starting the big green wall.


Dad expressing his love (or lack thereof) for painting.

*note, the colors look different in the pics than they are in real life... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Buck and Jess! said...

And will this room be filled with girls or boys . . . ?? :o)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Virginia Living said...

I love the colors you picked out! I can't wait to blog our new home. Gotta paint first though! :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Patrice & Martin said...

Wow, it looks so HGTV!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home