Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, August 09, 2010

Buzz Cuts, Please!

Here begins a story of one rite of passage...our first haircuts like Daddy's! Mommy cuts Daddy's hair (most of the time she does a good job), and finally got up the courage to cut our hair, too. We were so excited to have haircuts like Daddy's. We talked about it for a few days, and then one afternoon we decided we we ready. Josiah went first. Here is his 'before' shot: Here is a 'during' shot - we even got lollipops, just like at the other hair cut place!
Here is Josiah after - but before he had saw the final result:
Here is Josiah looking at his new hair cut, and me watching and waiting for my turn!
Here is Mommy taking Josiah's picture as he checks out his new 'haircut like Daddy's!'
This is all of Josiah's hair on the floor:
Here is my 'before' shot:
And my 'during' shot...do you think Mommy should have left us with mohawks?!
And here is my 'after' shot before I saw it. You can see Josiah's hand as he's feeling my newly shaved head!
And here is Mommy taking my picture as I see my new haircut for the first time, with Josiah watching:
Here I am admiring myself and my new look:
Here is all of our hair on the floor - it was a LOT!
Of course, Mommy had to get a couple more pictures of us....


Do you think we liked it???
And one with Baby Elijah:
Mommy and Daddy say we look really differnt now. As you can see, Josiah has a little bald spot on the side of his head, so it's easier (or at least faster) for them to tell us apart now. We don't mind - we love our cool haircuts for the summer!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home