Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mommy Day!

One day Mommy left Josiah and Elijah with Nanny and Papa and took me (Jonathan) out on a date! It was so much fun! We went to Red Robin and ate, went to some stores, and I had Mommy all to myself. Of course, the whole time I asked about what Josiah was doing, and he asked what I was doing. :) When we got home we took a nap, and when we got up, we found this in our living room:
Papa and Nanny had gotten this for us for Christmas, and Mommy FINALLY set it up for us (this was in the beginning of March). Better late than never, though. :) It was a great surprise for us! Here is a picture that I (Jonathan) drew. I think it's a picture of Mommy:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home