Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, September 21, 2009

Elijah Jacob

Hello, World! My name is Elijah Jacob and I'm the newest member of the House of Chang! I arrived on Friday, September 18 at 8:40 a.m. My mommy and daddy were so surprised when they told them that I weighed in at 8 lbs and 8 oz! I was 19 inches long, so only an inch longer than my brothers were when they were born. I know this was my brothers' blog, but I think I should have my say in this, too. :) I can't wait to meet all of you! Until then, I'll post some photos of me and my family.

Here's one of the first pictures of me with Daddy and Mommy: Here I am meeting my big brothers - Josiah and Jonathan.

This is me with my brother Josiah - he's trying to be cuter than me.

Here is Jonathan giving me a kiss - he loves me already!

Here I am in the pack-n-play sleeping - one of my favorite things to do!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you baby Elijah (and you too, Jonathan & Josiah!)...

Love, Evy & Jadon

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home