Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cake Time!

Here are the pictures of the second part of our party - eating cake!
Daddy and Mommy got this cake for all the big people - but we got to keep the toys! It was a win-win situation! Here we are as people are singing to us. We really love that "Happy Birthday" Song!
Here's a familiy picture, complete with watering cans!
Josiah: MMMMMM...Cupcakes are yummy!
Jonathan: I'm supposed to do what with all of this??
Josiah: I think there is still some frosting on the bottom...

Jonathan: MMMMMM...Cupcake wrappers!!
Jonathan: I love you Aunt Debbie!
Josiah: I love you, too, Aunt Debbie!
After we got done with our cupcakes we had our traditional Birthday Bath. Here is Jonathan with Mommy:
And here is another family picture - with Grandma, too! I (Josiah) was sad to leave my watering can behind...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home