Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy (Almost) Birthday!

It's almost our Daddy's and Aunt Debbie's birthdays so we had a party for them tonight! Grandpa Wohlford's family who live in the area always get together for birthdays, so we all got together for another party. It was lots of fun, even if we didn't get to eat any of the good food that Grandma fixed. Aunt Debbie (who lives far away now) told Mommy that we should celebrate for her, too, so these pictures are from her and Daddy's party! Daddy has a twin sister, so her birthday is coming, too. We're going to celebrate with her next week. We liked the first party, so we're excited to have two in one week!! Here we are sitting at the table with all the big people.
This is the yummy meal that Mommy ate for Aunt Debbie (she told Mommy that she ate a doughnut for her today).
This is the yummy-looking Carvel ice cream cake that everyone but us ate.
This is the empty plate that held the ice cream cake that Mommy ate for Aunt Debbie.
This is the box the the ice cream cake came in. It says that the ice cream is "artificially flavored" Vanilla with Chocolate "flavored" crunchies. We are glad that Mommy ate the mystery cake instead of us. Kind of.



Happy Birthday, Aunt Debbie!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan and Josiah,

I understand how you feel about cramped places. I don't like to be restrained...EVER! I still hate my car seat.

Mommy has a hard time believing that I truly dislike tight spaces, though, because every night, she finds me turned sideways in my bed, with my feet sticking out one side, and my head smashed against the bars on the other.

Linus

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home