Blog of Chang

from the computer of chang in the den of chang in the house of chang which belongs to the chang(s)

Monday, January 01, 2007

Quick Update

We had a wonderful Christmas! The boys got a lot of stuff - more toys than they know what to do with, clothes, etc. They were spoiled with love and attention from both sets of grandparents, too! They didn't really get the whole present thing, but they really liked the wrapping paper. Of course, everything went straight to the mouth. Their newest feat is rolling across a room, and Jonathan is well on his way to crawling. He gets himself up on all fours and now attempts to move. He isn't coordinated with it yet, but I fear he will figure it out soon! Josiah is right behind his brother in the crawling phase. He is happy to roll around - except when he gets stuck at the couch. Even then he's entertained for a little while. :)

They turned 6 months last week - I can hardly believe it! We got our 6 month pics taken - much easier than the 1 month pics! They both did great and even smiled for the camera. So far neither has teeth, but I think they're working on it, since chewing is their favorite thing to do right now.

I don't have pics to post right now - most of them are on Grandma Wohlford's camera. I promise to get them soon and post pictures. I am also experimenting with video on our little digital camera. The following post is dark, but the important part is their little giggles. I have one of them 'wrestling' which I'll post soon, too. It's a little anti-climactic, but I think it's funny and really shows what it's like in the Chang household! :)

Happy New Year!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home